Location: Lawrence, MA
Job ID: 154281-1A
Date Posted: Apr 10, 2019
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
The Master's Level Clinician provides In-Home Therapy to youth with serious emotional disturbance and their families for the purpose of treating the youth's behavioral health needs, including improving the family's ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his or her functioning within the family. The Master's Level Clinician works as a part of a team, which may include one or more qualified paraprofessionals.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Provide In-Home Therapy to families in outreach settings including the family's home or another community location.
2. Support families in identifying clear treatment goals and work in collaboration with assigned
paraprofessionals to carry out interventions.
3. Collaborate, as appropriate, with other providers and natural supports of families served.
4. Complete timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
5. Staff person can only bill for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
6. Person carries a caseload as assigned.
7. Communicate with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
8. Meet productivity standard for hours worked (Not applicable for Fee-For-Service staff).
9. Meet standards as established by Performance Specifications for In-Home Therapy.
10. Build and adjust schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Situations may arise where staff may need to schedule and hold appointments on weekends
based upon the needs of the families served. Exempt IHT staff are required to be available by telephone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the business week.
11. Uphold values and mission of Children's Behavioral Health Initiative.
Qualifications & Education:
40 hours, full time
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.