This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Beverly, MA
Job ID: 148282-1A
Date Posted: Apr 25, 2019
8:00am to 4:30pm
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Performs maintenance, carpentry, painting and other facilities type functions as well as housekeeping, snow removal and landscaping duties as directed.
2. Report to Supervisor all physical plant or equipment needs.
3. Responsible for coordinating quarterly fire, alarm and sprinkler inspections, as well as monthly safety checklist for several properties.
4. Perform routine preventative maintenance and repairs as directed.
5. Must have current valid driver?s license and own vehicle to travel locally.
6. On-call responsibilities.
7. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
8. Other related duties as assigned.
The Utility Maintenance Staff may have occasional supervisory responsibilities that may be assigned from project to project.
T-About the Job
In collaboration with the Director of Facilities, Manager of Site Maintenance and Site Supervisor, the Utility Maintenance Staff will oversee and manage the ongoing maintenance needs of all Agency facilities.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Clean driving record.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.